Know what to do next when your Trend Micro subscription is about to expire and you need to update your credit/debit card information.
Here are three (3) ways to update them before your Trend Micro products and services are scheduled to Auto Renew.
Update payment information via sent email notice
Digital River, our online merchant partner, sends an email notice to change your payment information before your subscription expires.
- Open the email notice sent to change your payment information.
- Click the here link you see on the first (1) step under To change your payment information....
Here is a sample:
- Follow the instructions and prompts after clicking the link.
Update payment information via findmyorder.com
Check if your billing information is up-to-date through findmyorder:
- Go to https://www.findmyorder.com/.
- Enter the Email Address and the Last 4 digits of your credit card from your most recent order, then click FIND ORDER.
- Click the MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION button you see at the right side of your subscription.
- Change the information you want to edit, then click the SUBMIT button.
Renew manually to update payment details
Renew manually in advance to register a new credit card:
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If you set up Two-Factor Authentication, you will need to type in the verification code sent to your preferred method (Authenticator App, Email or Text).
- Click the Licenses tab, then click the Renew Now button next to your existing subscription.
If you see a Cancel Subscription, click that button to turn OFF Auto Renew, so you can renew your subscription manually.
- Once directed to the Trend Micro Online Store, complete your purchase.
- The next renewal will use the updated payment details.