Learn how to change or update billing information such as your credit card and billing address.
NOTE: Our billing department temporarily stopped getting sensitive information over the phone, like changing billing information, because of the COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
OPTION 1: Contact us to assist you
Feel free to give us a call or start a chat so we can walk you through how to update your credit card and billing information.
OPTION 2: Update your details online
NOTE: You may not see this option if you did not receive any email notice to update your payment information. Here's the sample email notice:
- Go to https://www.findmyorder.com/.
- Enter the Email Address and the Last 4 digits of your credit card from your most recent order, then click FIND ORDER.
- Click the MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION button you see at the right side of your subscription.
NOTE: You may not see this option if you did not receive any email notice to update your payment information. Give us a call or start a chat so we can help you with alternative methods to update your credit card details.
- Change the information you want to edit, then click the SUBMIT button.
OPTION 3: Renew in advance
To update your billing or payment information, you can renew your Trend Micro subscription early by following these steps:
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/ and sign in using your email address and password.
- Click the Licenses tab.
- Click Renew Now next to your current subscription.
If you see a Cancel Subscription button, click it to cancel the Automatic Renewal setup and reactivate it later on.
- Follow the prompts to update your payment information and complete your renewal.