All Trend Micro Security products have an unconditional 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. You may return these products to Trend Micro for any reason within this timeframe and receive a full refund of the purchase price less shipping and handling fees. Allow us six weeks for refund requests to be processed.
Submit a Refund Request Purchased Online
NOTE: For purchases made through your ISP or through Best Buy, contact your ISP provider or Best Buy Geek Squad to settle your account.
- Go to https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/srf/.
- Choose Refund a recent ONLINE purchase under I need help with*.
- Select the Product you want to refund under Product Name*.
- State the reason why you want to refund your recent purchase under Can you tell us why?*.
- Fill out these details:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Click + Enter Order No., type the Order Number of your subscription, then click Save.
- Click the Recaptcha, then click Submit Request.
You will see a "Successfully Submitted" message which also includes your Ticket Number.
- Reply to the email we sent through the email address you entered for confirmation.
Once our Support Representatives confirmed and processed your request, you will receive the amount charged to the same account you used during the transaction within 5-7 business days.
If you do not see the email, check your junk mail folder or spam folder.
Refund via findmyorder.com (Online Purchase)
- Go to https://store.trendmicro.com/store/tmapac/en_US/help.
- Enter your order number and password.
You can refer to your order confirmation email for the order number and password.
If you forgot your Digital River account password, contact our Customer Support for assistance.
- Click Find to log in.
- After logging in, look at the lower right of the page and click request a return.
You will not see the request a refund option if you made your request 30 days after the purchase.
- At the Return Request page, tick Return All.
- Select a reason why you are returning the product.
- Click Submit to continue.
- Verify the product, price, and quantity, then click Submit.
- Click Accept/Deny Letter of Destruction to be redirected to the terms and conditions of the product(s) you wish to return.
- Accept the terms and conditions, tick Accept on the lower left of the page, then click Save.
You will see a confirmation page.
Once the refund request is confirmed, you will receive the amount charged to the same account you used during the transaction within 5-7 business days.
For Retail Purchases
If you purchased from a retail outlet, and the retailer will not accept the product return, you may return the product to Trend Micro within 30 days from the purchase date.
Contact our Customer Support, then be ready to provide the following information:
- product to refund
- reason for the refund and your complete postal mail address under the Description field
- scanned copy of the retail purchase Tax Invoice and Serial Key/Activation Code (located on the EPAY receipt, the quick start guide, or inside the wallet).
NOTE: Scanned copy needs to be visible for the representative to view all the information from the purchase. You will be requested to rescan it if the information is not clear.
Trend Micro will make an electronic transfer to your refund within 4-6 weeks after your refund request is approved.