Listed are Trend Micro Security for Windows known issues and product limitations. This article will be updated as new information becomes available.
Issues with Windows 11
- Mute Mode may frequently get triggered.
- Folder Shield Badge cannot display on OneDrive.
- Google Drive is not included in the Folder Shield default protected folder.
- When editing information in the subscription page, the email address field can only accommodate 50 characters.
- Time Limits in Parental Controls will still take effect on websites added in the Exception list as Trusted.
- After using Clean Privacy Data feature in PC Health Checkup, Flash Player remains on the list even after removing the program.
- Quick Scan results page will show before scanning finishes.
- Trend Micro Security for Microsoft Edge will show "badge value 0" when mouse is hovered on the icon.
- The expiration date format on the program differs from the Subscription Information page when region and regional format in the computer settings is set to Australia.