A program password must be provided first before making any changes with the program.
This is not the same as your Trend Micro Account password.
- Open Trend Micro, then click Settings .
- Click Other Settings.
- Select Password, then click Change password.
- Type your current password and your new preferred password. Retype the new password in the Confirm password field.
- It must contain 8 to 50 characters composed of numbers (0 to 9), uppercase (A to Z) and lowercase (a to z) letters.
- It must NOT include any special characters (!, @, $, etc.) or any non-english alphabet characters.
- Provide a hint to remember your password and your email address in case you forget it.
- Click Apply, then OK to save the changes.