Low disk space causes your computer to run slow and some programs might not be able to work properly.
Increase computer disk space using Trend Micro PC Health Checkup:
- Run PC Health Checkup.
- Once done, click Show Details on the Scan Results.
- Click the link under Regain Disk Space.
- Put a check on the items you want to delete, then click Apply.
- Click MAKE IMPROVEMENTS, then click OK to confirm.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Feel free to close the window after removing unnecessary files.
You can also click Find duplicate files to free up even more space.
What files does it remove?
- Temporary Internet Files - Web browsers save local copies of websites you visit online so that they can display more quickly in the future.
- Recycle Bin Files - Deleted files end up in the Recycle Bin until you empty it.
- Temporary System Files - Windows and other programs may only use some files temporarily. While most of them automatically delete these temporary files, some do not.
- Windows Update Temporary Files - Windows system updates may leave some unnecessary files behind after updating.