Duplicate files do nothing but clutter up your hard drive, making your PC run slower, also making it hard finding the right version of the file.
Delete these hard to find files with Trend Micro PC Health Checkup. It also detects files that were renamed or had its file extension changed:
- Run PC Health Checkup.
- Once done, click Show Details on the Scan Results.
- Click Find duplicate files beside Regain Disk Space.
- Select the location and size of the files you want to scan.
- Click Check to start scanning.
- Select the files that you want to delete.
- Click Remove, then click Close.