You may get this message while activating Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac:
Why did this happen?
You installed or activated the program too many times with your license seat .
How do I fix this?
Transfer protection on your newly installed Mac:
- On the Password field, type your Trend Micro account password, then click Next.
- Select the name of the computer or device where the program was previously activated.
- Provide a new computer name.
Example: "New Mac Book Pro" or "Home Computer"
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
If you have multiple devices:
- Click Make another purchase to buy additional protection on the Transfer Protection window.
- Access your Trend Micro Account to manage your license seats.
Still having issues?
Get more help through our Technical Support.