You see this error message on your Trend Micro Home Network Security app:
Why did this happen?
Another device is doing ARP spoofing on your network and conflicts with Trend Micro Home Network Security.
How do I fix this?
Disconnect the device from your Home Network:
- From the error message, take note of the indicated Device IP.
- Open the Home Network Security app on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon you see on the upper left, then tap Devices.
- From the connected devices, tap each device to check its respective IP address.
- Find the matching Device IP from the list of connected devices.
- Once identified, disconnect the device from the network.
If same issue persists, contact Trend Micro Support.
I see "Your router settings need to be changed for your protection" error
This message appears when you need to enable DHCP mode on your Home Network Security.
To fix this: