Learn how to reset the Trend Micro Home Network Security Station for troubleshooting issues related to the product. Once reset, all data stored in the Station will be deleted.
Reset the Station using the Home Network Security app
- Open the Home Network Security app on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon you see on the upper left, then tap Settings.
- Tap Station Configuration under STATION MANAGEMENT.
- Tap Reset the Station. This will erase all the data from the Station.
- Tap Reset.
Reset from the Station
- Close the Home Network Security app on your device.
- Press and hold the RESET button of your Station for 5 seconds. Use a pin or a paper clip to press and hold the RESET button.
Hard Reset the Station
- While Home Network Security is plugged, press Reset button for 30 seconds.
- Unplug the power cord of Home Network Security while still holding the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Plug the power back in while still pressing the reset button for 30 seconds then release.
- Allow 1 hour to update.