You see any of the following errors while activating Mobile Security on your iOS/iPadOS device:
- Unable to continue
- Unable to continue - Error code #98000006
- Unable to continue - Error code #95000607
Why did this happen?
There are some issues encountered with your Trend Micro Account.
How do I fix this?
Reactivate the app:
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If you set up Two-Factor Authentication, you will need to type in the verification code sent to your preferred method (Authenticator App, Email or Text).
- Click the Licenses tab, then look for your ongoing subscription.
- Click Manage Device +, then hover to the device you want to remove protection.
- Click the X icon on the upper right corner of the device which encountered the error message.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Open the Mobile Security app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Set Up Account.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro account to activate your app.