You see any of the following errors while activating your Trend Micro Mobile Security:
- Unable to continue
- Unable to continue - Error code #98000006
- Unable to continue - Error code #95000607
To resolve the issue, reactivate the app.
- Remove the device from the subscription
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your Trend Micro Account email address, password, and displayed verification code, then click Sign In.
- Look for your active Mobile Security subscription from the list.
- Click the X icon next to the device which encountered the error message.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
- Continue with the activation
- Open the Mobile Security app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Set Up Account.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro account to activate your app.