You encounter any of the following issues when you activate your Mobile Security app:
- You receive the error message: "Unable to continue - Error code #98000006".
- You receive the error message: "Unable to continue" after clicking Accept.
- Signing in to your account creates a trial subscription instead of an existing paid subscription.
Reactivate Trend Micro Mobile Security App
- Delete the seat occupied by the device through your MyAccount
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your Trend Micro Account email address, password and displayed verification code,then click Sign In.
- Look for your active Mobile Security subscription from the list.
- Click the X icon next to the device which encountered the error message.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
- Reactivate your Mobile Security app
- On your iOS device, open Mobile Security.
- Tap Settings on the Mobile Security App.
- Tap Set Up Account.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro account to activate your app.