- Open Trend Micro Antivirus.
- Click the Web tab.
- Select the Web Threat Protection tab.
- Click the lock icon to make changes.
Type your Mac password, then click OK.
- Click the Trusted Websites... button to add websites Antivirus for Mac should NEVER block.
Click the Blocked Websites... button to add websites Antivirus for Mac should ALWAYS block.
- Check the box beside Always allow access to the websites listed below for the Trusted Websites List.
Check the box beside Always block websites listed below for the Blocked Websites List.
- Choose + to add a website, - to remove one, or Edit to change the website address.
Add an asterisk * as a wildcard character to include all its related pages.
- Click Done.