You see this error while signing in to Password Manager:
Other error codes you may also see are:
Why did this happen?
This error appears when you fail to create a Vault Password.
What should I do next?
Create a New Vault Password:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to Google Chrome Menu > More tools > Clear browsing data....
- Click Clear data.
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Create a Vault Password again.
If issue recurs, check if the Vault Password is created in the Password Manager Web Portal:
- Go to the Password Manager web portal.
- Sign in using your Trend Micro Account.
- Create a Vault Password when asked.
- Restart Google Chrome again.
- Open the Trend Micro Security again and sign in to Password Manager.
If the issue persists, contact our Technical Support for further assistance.