After you change your Vault Password in Trend Micro Password Manager, you need to manually update the Vault Password everywhere you have installed it.
- Open your web browser, then click the Password Manager icon.
- Type your Vault Password, then click Unlock.
- Go to the Password Manager Menu , then choose Settings.
- Click the Vault Password tab, then click the Change Your Vault Password button.
- Enter your current Vault Password, then click OK.
- Type your new Vault Password, then type it again in the Confirm Vault Password field.
To easily remember your Vault Password, add a hint.
- Click OK to confirm, then click OK again to close the window.
Choose how often Password Manager should ask for your Vault Password
- On the Vault Password tab, put a check beside Ask for my Vault Password when my browser is inactive for to increase your security.
- Select from drop-down menu to change the length of time the browser is inactive before Password Manager will ask to reenter your Vault Password.
- Open your Password Manager app.
- Type your Vault Password, then tap Unlock.
- Tap the Settings tab.
- Scroll down, then tap Change Vault Password under SECURITY.
- Enter your current Vault Password, then type your new Vault Password.
- Type it again in the Confirm Vault Password field.
To easily remember your Vault Password, create a hint.
- Tap the CHANGE button to confirm.
Auto-lock Password Manager
Automatically lock Password Manager when it is inactive:
- On the Settings tab, scroll down, then tap Auto-lock Password Manager under SECURITY.
- Select how long before Password Manager will need to ask you reenter your Vault Password when it is inactive.