You see this pop up on your computer:
Why am I getting this message?
- Mute Mode has been ON for 24 hours after extending it manually. Trend Micro does not allow enabling Mute Mode for this long as you might miss important updates, scans, and detection notifications.
What should I do next?
- Click OK to close the window.
- If want to enable it again, go to Settings , then select Open Settings.
Want to see the pop up again?
- Click the Date and Time in the taskbar to show the Notification Center.
Want to turn off Mute Mode notifications?
- Go to Settings , then choose Do not show this again.