Renewing your Trend Micro subscription will keep your Trend Micro Security activated and keep your devices protected against malware.
Renew Trend Micro Security with your Trend Micro Account
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address, password and verification code you can see at the right, then click Sign In.
- If you forgot the registered email address but you have the serial number, click Forgot which address you used before?
- If you forgot the password, click Forgot password?
- If you are unable to disable the Auto-Renewal and the registered email address is already inactive, contact our Technical Support for assistance.
- Click the Renew Now button next to the program that you want to renew.
You will be directed to the Trend Micro Online Store to purchase your subscription renewal.
- Follow the prompts to complete the renewal.
Renew Trend Micro Security from the Main Console
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click the expiration date. The Subscription Information window should open.
- Click Renew Now.
You will be directed to the purchase website.
- Select any of the following renewal options:
- 1-year renewal
- 2-year renewal
Price should be indicated when you select any renewal option.
- Click Buy Now. You will see the Shopping Cart page with a list of your purchases.
- Type your information on the fields provided in the Billing & Payment Information page.
Accepted payment methods for renewal:
- Credit Card
- Click I Agree and Continue to confirm your purchase.
- Read the End User License Agreement, then click Place Secure Order.
A page will appear to confirm your successful purchase. You will also receive an Order Confirmation email and your subscription should be extended within 24 to 48 hours.