Renewing your Trend Micro subscription will keep your Trend Micro Security activated and keep your devices protected against malware.
Renew Trend Micro Security with your Trend Micro Account
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address, password and verification code you can see at the right, then click Sign In.
- If you forgot the registered email address but you have the serial number, click Forgot which address you used before?
- If you forgot the password, click Forgot password?
- If you are unable to disable the Auto-Renewal and the registered email address is already inactive, contact our Technical Support for assistance.
- Click the Renew Now button next to the program that you want to renew.
You will be directed to the Trend Micro Online Store to purchase your subscription renewal.
- Follow the prompts to complete the renewal.
Renew Trend Micro Security from the Main Console
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click the expiration date. The Subscription Information window should open.
- Click Renew Now.
You will be directed to the purchase website.
- Select any of the following renewal options:
- 1-year renewal
- 2-year renewal
Price should be indicated when you select any renewal option.
- Click Buy Now. You will see the Shopping Cart page with a list of your purchases.
- Type your information on the fields provided in the Billing & Payment Information page.
Accepted payment methods for renewal:
- Credit Card
- Click I Agree and Continue to confirm your purchase.
- Read the End User License Agreement, then click Place Secure Order.
A page will appear to confirm your successful purchase. You will also receive an Order Confirmation email and your subscription should be extended within 24 to 48 hours. For more information regarding the renewal of the program, refer to this solution: Renewing your subscription online FAQ .