Know how to cancel or unsubscribe auto renew subscription for your Trend Micro Security apps (Mobile Security, Password Manager, and Public Wi-Fi Protection) bought directly from Apple App Store or Google Play Store via In-App Purchase.
Cancel Auto Renew on Android device
- On your device, open Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are signed in to the Google account used in purchasing the app.
- Tap the Menu icon, then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the remaining instructions.
For more information, you may refer to this article: Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play.
Cancel Auto Renew on iOS device
- On your device, go to Settings > (your name) > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID located at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down, then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you want to manage.
- From the Manage subscription section, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm.
For more information, you may refer to this article: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
To change Apple payment method, you may refer to this article: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.