Learn to remove Maximum Security, Internet Security, or Antivirus+ Security from your Windows computer if you need to reinstall or are no longer using the program.
Uninstall using the Diagnostic Toolkit
- On your keyboard, press Windows + R keys at the same time to open the Run window.
- Type supporttool.exe, then click OK.
If it is missing or is not showing in the results, you can uninstall the program here.
- When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
This will open the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit.
- Select the (C) Uninstall tab, then click 1. Uninstall Software.
- Click Yes, then copy your serial number.
- Put a check on I copied my serial number, then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes when asked to restart your computer.
I am uninstalling a different Trend Micro product
To remove other products, such as, Worry-Free Security Agent, Apex One Security Agent and other Trend Micro Business Products on your Windows computer, click the link below for uninstall instructions: