By default, auto-renew service of your Trend Micro WiFi Protection is turned ON after your first purchase.
Check Trend Micro WiFi Protection subscription from the app
- On your mobile device, open Trend Micro WiFi Protection app.
- Tap the menu "..." icon.
- Tap Settings.
- The following cccount details will show under Accounts & Subscription:
- Trend Micro Account
- com.trendmicro.mobile.iOS.TMPWP – expiration date
- Activation Code
- Sign Out – Disconnect Trend Micro Account
Check Trend Micro WiFi Protection subscription from your Trend Micro Account
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
- Your subscription details will show under the Licenses tab.
Cancel Auto-Renew on your iOS devices
Disable auto renew from your App Store settings at least one day before the renewal date:
- On your iOS device, go to Settings, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID located at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
For more information, you may visit this Apple Knowledge Base article: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
Cancel Auto-Renew on your Android devices
Disable auto renew from your Google Play Store settings at least one day before the renewal date:
- On your Android device, open Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
For more information, you may visit this Google Knowledge Base article: Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play.