You see this message on your computer:
Why did this happen?
The program cannot connect to the Internet to get the latest updates.
What should I do next?
Clear the DNS cache:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R keys at the same time.
- In the Open field, type cmd, then click OK. The Command Prompt should open.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns, then press ENTER.
- Wait for the message saying the DNS has been flushed.
- Open Trend Micro again, then click Update Now.
Still having issues?
Get more help through our Technical Support.