This article contains instructions to remove Trend Micro Security from your Windows computer.
- On your keyboard, press Windows + R keys at the same time to open the Run window.
- Type supporttool.exe, then click OK.
- When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes. This will open the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit.
- Select the (C) Uninstall tab, then click 1. Uninstall Software.
- Click Yes, then copy your serial number.
- Put a check on I copied my serial number, then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes when asked to restart your computer.
Here are some answers you might be looking for:
I am uninstalling a different Trend Micro product
Visit our Business Support Portal for other removal instructions.
I cannot uninstall an older Trend Micro program
You need to remove Old Trend Micro Remnants.