Widgets and Extensions gives you quick access to Mobile Security information and features without having to open the app.
Add Mobile Security widgets
- Go back to your Home Screen.
- Touch and hold an empty area, then tap the Add button you see on the upper left part of the screen.
- Scroll down, then choose Mobile Security from the list.
- Swipe to choose from the four (4) available widgets that best suits your needs, then tap the Add Widget button.
- Tap an empty area of your Home Screen again to finish adding the widget.
Add Mobile Security extension
- Tap Safari on your home screen.
- Tap the to open the Tools pop up window.
- Scroll down, then tap Edit Actions....
- Under Other Actions, switch ON Scan Website.
- Tap the icon beside Scan Website to add it on your Favorites list.
- Tap Done.