Delete browser cookies in Safari on Mac
- Open Safari.
- Go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy.
- Click Manage Website Data....
- Select one or more websites to clear, then click Remove or Remove All.
- Click Remove Now to confirm.
Delete browser cookies in Chrome on Mac
- Open Google Chrome.
- On the upper right corner, click the More button ⋮, then go to More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- On the Clear browsing data window, select which time range you want to clear.
- Check Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, then click Clear data.
Delete browser cookies in Firefox on Mac
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- At the upper right, click the Menu button ☰, then select Settings.
- Choose Privacy & Security, scroll to Cookies and Site Data, then click Clear Data....
- Check Cached Web Content and Cookies and Site Data, then click Clear.
- Click Clear Now to proceed.
Why should I clear cache and cookies on my Mac?
Clearing cache and cookies helps your web browser work better and also protects your privacy. It's like cleaning up your browser's memory to make it faster and safer.
Is it safe to clear cache and cookies?
Yes, it's safe. You won't lose your personal data like passwords or bookmarks. Clearing cache and cookies mainly removes temporary files that websites use to remember you.
How often should I clear cache and cookies?
It's a good idea to do it every few months or if you notice issues with your browser. Regular cleaning keeps things running smoothly.
Can I choose which websites to clear cookies for?
Yes, you can. Most browsers let you select specific websites whose cookies you want to remove. It's like choosing which items to clean in your closet.
Will clearing cookies log me out of websites?
Yes, it might. After clearing cookies, you may need to log in again to some websites because the information that kept you logged in is gone.
Delete cookies on all browsers with Trend Micro Antivirus One
It may take some time to go through every browser, thankfully, Trend Micro has a solution for you!
- Try Trend Micro Antivirus One for FREE and remove all web browser cookies on your Mac with one click of a button. Download Antivirus One now.
- Already have Trend Micro Antivirus One? Run Privacy Cleaner to remove these files for you.