Home Network Security can now extend protection outside your home network with Trend Micro Guardian. To start using this feature, you need to set up the Guardian app with Home Network Security.
Make sure the parent's device is already paired with Home Network Security Station.
- Set up from the parent’s device
- On your Home Network Security app, tap the Menu icon, then tap Devices.
- Select the device where you want to set up Trend Micro Guardian.
- Tap Trend Micro Guardian.
- Tap Next to continue if you see the introduction page.
- Use the QR code to install the Trend Micro Guardian app and the Guardian Code to pair the device.
- Follow the prompts to complete the setup.
- Set up from the child’s device
- On your child's device, scan the QR code found in your Home Network Security app using any QR reader. You can also open Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS), then search for "Trend Micro Guardian".
- Get and install the program on the child's device.
- After the installation, open the Guardian app, then follow the prompts to pair the device with your Home Network Security.
- Once pairing is complete, a successful message will appear in your Home Network Security's timeline.