This article teaches you where to file an ANZ cashback submission form to lodge a claim for online and retail purchase.
Submit a cashback claim online at:
- For online purchase: https://apac-eticket.trendmicro.com/cashback/.
- For retail store purchase (Australia): http://www.cashback.trendmicro.com.au.
- For retail store purchase (New Zealand): http://www.cashback.trendmicro.co.nz.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Terms and Conditions are also available on the site.
- Ensure that your product has been installed and activated first.
- Visit https://apac-eticket.trendmicro.com/cashback/ within 30 days of purchase and follow the prompts.
The Date of Purchase or Order Date and Order Number can be found under “Your order summary" section of the Order Confirmation Email.
The product purchased, Serial Number, cashback amount and coupon code can be found under the "Your Trend Micro Security Order" section of the Order Confirmation Email.
- Enter your Serial Number, then click Submit.
- Fill out the claim form in sequence:
- First Name:
- Confirm Email:
Re-type email address from field c.
- Date of Purchase:
- Product You Purchased:
- Serial Number:
Example of Serial Number Begins With: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
- Cashback Coupon Code:
- BSB No.:
Accepts 6 digits eg. XXX-XXX
A BSB (Bank-State-Branch) Number is a six-digit number that identifies banks and branches across Australia. Contact your bank to find out about your BSB Number.
- Bank Acc No.:
Accepts digits only.
- Bank Name:
Accepts digits, letters and space only. Example: ANZ Bank
- Account Holder's Name:
- Cashback Amt ($) :
- Order Number:
- Security code:
Enter the security code you see into this box.
- Click the Submit button.
You will receive a system email notification to your nominated email address with a ticket number for future communication with the Cashback Customer Service Team.
To file an Eticket or view the status of an existing ticket, go to this link: https://apac-eticket.trendmicro.com/
Cashback is issued via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) into your nominated bank account after 28 working days from a claim that has been successfully received and validated.