This article teaches you where to file an ANZ cashback submission form to lodge a claim for online and retail purchase.
How do I submit a Cashback Claim?
Submit a cashback claim online at:
- For online purchase: https://apac-eticket.trendmicro.com/cashback/.
- For retail store purchase (Australia): http://www.cashback.trendmicro.com.au.
- For retail store purchase (New Zealand): http://www.cashback.trendmicro.co.nz.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Terms and Conditions are also available on the site.
How do I fill-out a cashback claim form for online purchases?
- Ensure that your product has been installed and activated first.
- Visit https://apac-eticket.trendmicro.com/cashback/ within 30 days of purchase and follow the prompts.
The Date of Purchase or Order Date and Order Number can be found under “Your order summary" section of the Order Confirmation Email.
The product purchased, Serial Number, cashback amount and coupon code can be found under the "Your Trend Micro Security Order" section of the Order Confirmation Email.
- Enter your Serial Number, then click Submit.
- Fill out the claim form in sequence:
- First Name:
- Confirm Email:
- Date of Purchase:
- Product You Purchased:
- Serial Number:
- Cashback Coupon Code:
- BSB No.:
- Bank Acc No.:
- Bank Name:
- Account Holder's Name:
- Cashback Amt ($) :
- Order Number:
- Security code:
- Click the Submit button.
You will receive a system email notification to your nominated email address with a ticket number for future communication with the Cashback Customer Service Team.
To file an Eticket or view the status of an existing ticket, go to this link: https://apac-eticket.trendmicro.com/
Cashback is issued via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) into your nominated bank account after 28 working days from a claim that has been successfully received and validated.