Some programs automatically add themselves in your computer start up list after installing them. These causes your PC to start slower.
You can delay them from running automatically using Trend Micro PC Health Checkup:
- Run PC Health Checkup.
- Once done, click Show Details on the Scan Results.
- Click Make optional improvements beside Reduce Computer Startup Time.
- Select programs you want to delay from starting up, then click Reduce.
- You will see how many seconds or minutes it saved.
Click Back, then click Close.
- Restart your computer. The selected programs will be delayed on startup.