In Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome app on your Android device.
- Tap at the top right.
- Tap History, then tap Clear Browsing Data..
- Choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Tap Cookies and site data and Cached Images and Files. Make sure you see a check beside them.
- Tap Clear data to confirm.
- Open the Firefox app on your Android device.
- Tap , then select Settings.
- Tap Delete browsing data. Make sure the box for Cached images and files is checked.
- Tap Delete browsing data to confirm.
Clear app cache to free up more memory
Speed up your Android! Download Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android to instantly clear app cache and gain additional memory.