Lost Device Protection helps you find your iOS/iPadOS device on a Google map through GPS, cell towers, or Wi-Fi. It lets you to trigger an alarm even if it is in Silent Mode.
Turn ON Lost Device Protection
- Tap the Mobile Security app.
- Scroll down, then tap Lost Device Protection.
- Tap the Next button to Allow Location permission to use Lost Device Protection.
- On the right pane, tap Location under ALLOW MOBILE SECURITY TO ACCESS.
- Select either While Using the App, or Always.
Provide your Touch ID or Face ID if needed.
My Apple device is missing, what should I do?
- On a computer, open a web browser.
- Go to the Lost Device Protection portal.
- Click the Find Now button.
- Log in using your Trend Micro Account.
The Lost Device Protection portal will open and show devices you saved and registered.