Ad & Tracker Block stops websites from collecting information about you and blocks ads when using your browser.
What are Unwanted Ads and Trackers?
- Unwanted Ads are unexpected advertisements that show up in a form of an image, a pop up or website redirection while browsing online.
- Browser Trackers are tags on web pages that collect information on your online preferences and habits.
What are its risks?
- Interrupts your browsing experience and affect load time and bandwidth usage.
- Collects your information to share across networks.
- Profiles you as an easy target for phishing according to the information you provide.
Enable Ad & Tracker Block in Safari
- Tap Settings on your home screen.
- Scroll down, then tap Safari.
- Under GENERAL, tap Extensions.
- Switch ON Mobile Security.
Enable Ad & Tracker Block in SafeSurfing
- Tap the Mobile Security app.
- Tap SafeSurfing.
- Go to your favorite website.
- Tap the Ad & Tracker Block icon beside the address bar.
- Switch ON Ad & Tracker Block.