Learn about the Settings screen of Trend Micro Mobile Security for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The Settings screen of your Mobile Security has the following functions:
- Show information about your account and subscription
- Provide links to sign out or buy and activate the app
- Make changes to the SafeSurfing, Scan Facebook and Backup & Restore features
- Check your Trend Micro Account in your web browser
Account & Registration
- Trend Micro Account - Shows the account to which you’re registered.
- Expiration Date - Expiration date for your subscription.
- Activation Code - Shows the 20-digit activation code in use.
- Renew / Activate - Renew now or use an Activation Code.
- Transfer a subscription to this device - View and manage subscriptions under your account.
- Sign Out - Disconnect your Trend Micro account.
Web Threat Protection
- Filtering Level - Set protection strength of Safesurfing and filtering level of Parental Controls to Low, Normal, or High, respectively.
- Open Browser at Startup - Set SafeSurfing browser to open automatically when launching Mobile Security app.
Social Network Privacy
- Facebook - Sign in or out of your Facebook Account.
- Twitter - Sign in or out of your Twitter Account.
- Cellular Data - Set settings for cellular data monitoring.
- Roaming Data - Set settings for roaming data monitoring.
- Wi-Fi Data - Set settings for Wi-Fi data monitoring.
About & Help
- About - Provides version number.
- Help - Online Help.
- Support Online Community - Start or join a conversation about Mobile Security for iOS.
- Share with Friends - Share with friends on social media.
- Send Feedback - Rate and review this app on App Store.
- Collect Logs - Collect a log to assist with troubleshooting.
- Help Improve This App - Anonymously share device data with Trend Micro.